Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible to the visible. ~ Tony Robbins
Welcome, it’s a pleasure and honor to have you here (whether by accident or not). I sincerely hope all is well with you. 😉
My name is Rhona Gleane, by the way. I’m a work-from-home mom (a freelancing Virtual Assistant) and I’ve been around in the virtual assisting industry since 2012. Currently, I’m a VA to a love and relationship blogger.
This may be a long read for you (you probably have other things to do), but I do hope you have the patience to stick around a little longer and see what I have to offer.
Why Choose Me To Be Part Of Your Dream Team?
Allow me to give you good reasons to make me a member of your awesome team:
- You cannot do everything all by yourself. Even if you think you can, that’s counterproductive. As they say, two heads are better than one.
- You can count on me because I am trustworthy, loyal, amicable, dedicated, consistent, and creative. I make sure I submit my work in a timely manner. In case something comes up from my end, I would inform the client about it. In short, I also have good work ethics.
- You can bet that I will keep in touch if there’s anything I need clarification with. I’m not shy to ask questions to make sure I got it right.
- You won’t be at a loss. I interact with my clients and keep them updated with my work progress. Clients would sometimes ask for suggestions and I’d gladly let them know what I have in mind if that would add value to their endeavor or business.
What Is My Specialty?
As a freelancing Virtual Assistant, I am more inclined to be of online help to bloggers, coaches, and thought leaders in the areas of love and relationships. I’ve been providing articles as a ghostwriter these topics for almost four years now. Yep, and that’s with one terrific loyal long-term client from the U.S. (I’m truly blessed.)
I love to write. Since I was in grade school, I’ve been writing in my journal. Back in high school, I was an editor of our school paper. During my 14 years of work as an administrative assistant (in a private school), I have created copies needed for the enrollment period; helped proofread the teachers’ examination papers and pupil’s speeches; designed and re-created school and office-related forms and documents; and, composed letters needed to communicate with other agencies. My work though was just limited to office or clerical tasks.
There was one time I submitted a personal story to the famous “Chicken Soul for the Soul”. Unfortunately, my entry wasn’t chosen to be published. I did the same with Reader’s Digest once, I guess my anecdote wasn’t funny enough. Rejections. Well, that’s life, right?
That gives you a clear idea that my work mostly includes writing. Basically, I do web research and write. If it’s anything about love, dating, family, relationships, work, travel, or personal money management, and you just don’t have the time to come up with a well-written article, you’ve got me to help you with that. I always try to make it a point to make write-ups engaging so readers will feel comfortable reading them.
What Else I Can Offer You?
If it’s not about writing, I can help you with other little stuff that eats a lot of your valuable time like:
- searching the Internet for whatever it is that you need to look into
- managing your social media account(s) or emails and reaching out to your audience.
So yeah, you need me to make things easier for you, so you can spend more time on the most important thing in life – your relationships.
Let’s connect and collaborate to get things done together! 🙂
Please know that I only work part-time and to get a quotation of my services please feel free to book a consultation with me today.